Thank you for purchasing tickets to 3rd i's Ninth Annual SF International Film Festival. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be glad to answer any questions you have.
HOW, WHERE AND WHEN CAN YOU PICK UP YOUR TICKETS?
Tickets purchased online will be available at Will Call on the day of the screening. Passes and vouchers may be picked up from Will Call at either of the festival venues. Box Office and Will Call will open AT LEAST 30 MINS BEFORE THE FIRST SHOW of the day, tentatively at the following times:
Wednesday, November 9 – Roxie Cinema – 6:30 pm
Thursday, November 10 – Roxie Cinema – 6:30 pm
Friday, November 11 – Roxie Cinema – 6:30 pm
Saturday, November 12 – Castro Theatre – 11:30 am
Sunday, November 13 – Roxie Cinema – 11:30 am
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING WITH YOU?
Please make sure to bring the following items with you to ensure a speedy pick-up:
- a copy of the email receipt of your purchase
- a form of ID with your name and photo on it
TIPS FOR A GREAT FESTIVAL EXPERIENCE
- Please take public transportation whenever possible. Parking near the Roxie and Castro Theaters is notoriously tricky, but BART and/or MUNI stops are very nearby.
- We expect that some showings will sell out. The festival policy is that you must be in your seat ten minutes before showtime or you risk losing your seat to someone in our Rush Line (this applies to both ticketholders and passholders). That means that you should arrive at the venue no less than twenty minutes prior to the showing in order to pick up your tickets and find your seat.
- Opening Night at the festival can often be very busy! Please arrive early to pick up your tickets/passes, and if the line at Will Call is long, please be patient and use the time to meet your fellow 3rd i film lovers.
- If you do not have tickets to Opening Night, we would recommend that you pick up tickets and passes after Opening Night.
- If you have any doubts or questions about the tickets/passes you have purchased, please contact us right away so we can clarify the issue. Please do not wait to ask us until the day of the screening. You can reach us at email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you at the festival!
We recommend public transportation as parking is limited.